August 22, 2013

"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life"

I regret to say, that amidst the hustle and bustle of this last month, I have been totally slacking on both Lookbook posts and blog posts. As some of you know, I was fortunate enough to go to England for a summer course, and just got back home about a week ago. It was such an enriching and fantastic experience; I got the opportunity to study law (which us Canadians usually don't get to do until our early 20s), and got the chance to be exposed to British culture and British fashion, both of which I absolutely adore. I promised some of my followers that I would be constantly updating this blog during my time abroad, but unfortunately, I was unable to, partly because there was so much going on, and partly because I forgot my camera cord at home!

Here I will briefly summarize this amazing trip in collage form, both for myself as a keepsake, and for anyone who is interested in what I got the chance to see and do in beautiful Britain.
Clockwise from top left: Sitting/loitering on the steps of The National Gallery, London; A picture with my good pals: the Thames and the London Bridge; Mr. Ty Kim and I being total tourists on the path towards Buckingham Palace; Changing the Guard, complete with a plethora of scary looking machine guns.
Clockwise from top left: Tried to take an artsy-fartsy shot at the Tower of London; Big Ben, conveniently photographed while on a open air cruise on the Thames in the scorching heat wave; Sarah Smith and I looking greasy after a long morning escapade at the Tower of London; Miami beauty Vanessa and I worried about potential attackers stealing our money at the Tower of London.
This concludes my London adventures! Albeit a brief encounter, London quickly became one of my favorite cities I have ever visited, perhaps even surpassing Paris in terms of beauty and culture. Tomorrow, I will most likely post a look injected with a burst of British style~ Stay tuned for more pictures from my adventures in Exeter, St. Ives, and Cornwall!

No comments:

Post a Comment