September 06, 2013

Fractured Moonlight on the Sea




I'm super happy with the fact that I have decided to do constant weekly updates (weather permitting), as it keeps me occupied, as well as effectively defers me from playing too many video games. This week's look is once again inspired by clean British elegance, but this time, combined with the refreshing essence of summer, which still lingers in Edmonton. Oh, how dearly I miss the lovely sartorial choices of Londoners, who always look so spiffy and dapper...Edmonton is such a different fashion environment (and not in a good way!)...Anyways, back to the look~ 

 I paired this lovely light blue blazer from Zara with a pair of light grey chinos from Topman. Blue and grey, I find, are the perfect colour combination, and I felt that these light shades of both complimented each other perfectly. Shoe wise, I went for a pair of dark blue loafers from Zara. I love this new dress shirt I'm wearing from British retailer Reiss. After having the chance to explore this classy store during my time in Britain, I quickly came to the conclusion that I want to buy everything from it! To finish off the outfit, and to give it a dash of unique elegance, I chose to wear a navy silk neckerchief with white dots, which I felt matched this outfit so perfectly. I've always been a huge fan of neck scarves, and I've been on the hunt for ones similar to this one I'm wearing in this look.

 Now to my real life: School started 2 days ago, and I'm actually loving all my classes and all my professors. It's so refreshing to have professors who are passionate about teaching, and are able to so effectively capture the attention of their students. Engaging professors make for interesting classes and a great experience learning for students. Stay tuned for another new look next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment